neljapäev, 25. oktoober 2018

Main Assignment - The art of the famous

To capture the essence of master painters, I shot outside the lines. A collection of photos from the perspective of 6 famous artists, i wanted to feel what they felt painting them. I did a lot of research before choosing my victims. I got a lot of inspiration and i let my mind run wild on how i wanted to see these famous creations of masters of their time recreated. I planned every single picture and even got a bit carried away. I had planned to create more work from famous painters but got stuck in the lack of time. I had to do them well enough to share them with the world. As i finished this project i set for myself, i really got inspired to do more. I am craving more. While doing this assignment i learned a lot of new things about technical aspects of making these pictures and about myself. I love being creative. Here is my take on creating famous paintings.


 Inspired by Grant Wood - American Gothic

 Inspired by Johannes Vermeer - Girl with a pearl earring

 Inspired by Andy Warhol - Marilyn Monroe

 Inspired by Vincent Van Gogh - Self-portrait

 Inspired by Edvard Munch - The Scream

Inspired by René Magritte - The son of a man

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar