pühapäev, 21. oktoober 2018

Analog Unit

Learning to use a soviet analog camera (FED2) was quite the challenge for me, but in the end i learned a lot. It is really an art to develop film and a great pleasure to look at when finally finished. It took me a few attempts to get the final result, it really was rocky road of frustration, adventure and joy at the same time. I will definitely be doing a lot more with my analog camera, it gives a sense of adrenaline into an already busy photography students life and i am a about that. I am grateful for this opportunity that i have been given.













Here are all the test task materials that i managed to save. I did have to through away some of the text prints as i accidentally tore them apart after they got stuck together while being wet. You can see on the picture below that i managed to save the photogram, contact sheet, local exposure control (burning in) and also the processed film which is not included in the picture below.


For me the most interesting part was making the photogram, which i plan on doing more of. I feel it is a creative way to ''take a photo''. All in all i think analog is an essential part of learning photography as you have to put in a lot more time and effort to create a photo and that really makes you appreciate modern technology a lot more.

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar