esmaspäev, 5. november 2018

Planning a light scheme

Planning how to use lights in a shoot is pretty important. You have to consider many aspects, how many lights to use and how to use them. How will it all together compliment the models features and does everything suit together with with your overall plan. It is definitely not easy to plan all this when you are just starting off. I am still pretty confused of what i had to really do in this task. I felt a little lost. Working in a group made it even more confusing for me as we did it too fast and my thoughts couldn't keep up with my hands. So i did some shots. How i understood everything was that it should make planning light schemes in the future easier. Today i was back in the studio with my model and i felt as i didn't know what to do. I do think it is much better to try playing around with the lights by yourself. I might have not followed the rules but i did think about what i liked about how i set up the lights and also what i didn't like. I want to try doing this more to really start feeling comfortable in the studio.

Notes from the task in the studio - Main light was set under a 45 degree angel and the intensity of the light was 3.4. Fill light was set on the same level as the face and the intensity of the light was 1.4. Back light came from a lower angel and the intensity was set on 4.4. 

 ISO 800  F/4  1/50 sec  40 mm

ISO 200  F/11  1/160 sec  40 mm

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar