esmaspäev, 24. september 2018

Kõrvemaa

Portraits with different lighting


So the exercise was to shoot 4 portrait pictures - backlight, sidelight, frontlight and one picture with a reflector. I did 3 as i did not have a reflector on hand. 
I had lots of fun shooting these pictures, it was a great bonding experience. I did not really take it as an exercise, i rather shot the pictures hoping to get something out of it in the end. The photos themself  came out nice, but you can not really tell which one is which. I know that in the future when i have to work with clients i have to plan my actions a lot more. I think it would also be great to look at other photographers work or inspiration. 





What i used to get these pictures? 

Camera model: Canon EOS 400D DIGITAL
F-stop: F/5
Exposure time: 1/200 sec.
ISO speed: ISO-200
Exposure bias: -1 step
Focal length: 170mm
Flash mode: No flash, compulsory
White balance: Auto



Landscapes of Kõrvemaa


The point was to make two landscape pictures, one with a lot of depth and one with light depth. I found it rather hard to do this exercise as it was difficult to get inspired. It was not easy to capture images that i would have been pleased with. For me it was more difficult to get the light depth photo, i was struggling with the lack of inspiration, feeling bored with the empty landscape. 
I definitely have to practice landscape photography more. I think that traveling and seeing around other places will surely help me get more creative.





What i used to get these pictures? 

Camera model: Canon EOS 400D DIGITAL
F-stop: F/4
Exposure time: 1/400 sec.
ISO speed: ISO-200
Exposure bias: -0.7 step
Focal length: 80mm
Flash mode: No flash, compulsory
White balance: Auto

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar