pühapäev, 16. september 2018

Kizomba Heaven








A Latin and African dance party took place at a local dance club. I attended the event as an event photographer. I took pictures of people attending the party. Later edited and used the pictures for my school project. 
I chose this event as I really like dancing myself. I had not practiced much shooting in a darker environment, so that was something new for me. The event itself took place in the city center of Tallinn in a local club called Cubanita on the 13th of September 2018. 

Research took time about 2 hours, so an hour less than i had anticipated. The overall shoot took about 3 hours, just as planned. Post production took around 3 hours all together - choosing the pictures, editing in Photoshop and overall choosing what pictures end up in use. 

I learned that it's not easy to get good pictures in a darker environment while people are dancing. I also learned a lot about time management and how to plan a shoot. Overall i enjoyed this experience and can not wait to see my own progress in the future.

What i used to get these pictures? 

Camera model: Canon EOS 400D DIGITAL 
F-stop: F/4 
Exposure time: 0.8 sec.  
ISO speed: ISO-800 
Exposure bias: 0 step 
Focal length: 19mm 
Flash mode: Manual Mode 
White balance: Auto


Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar